- How to customize the Firefox Web Console output
- Web Console improvements, episode 30
- Three years with Mozilla, and counting
- The Browser Console is replacing the Error Console
- Web Console improvements and the new Browser Console
- Web Console changes in new Firefox versions
- BrowserID (Persona) authentication in Ruby on Rails
Article published on: 19 August 2012, 09:20
A quick post to point fellow mozillians and users of Ruby on Rails to a useful gem made by a friend of mine, Dennis: BrowserID (Persona) authentication support for Devise. Thank you Dennis for your work!
Send me a comment
Any comments are welcome! No field is required, except the message itself. If you want me to reply, include your email address.
Comments will not be displayed in this page! This form only sends your message to me.