- How to customize the Firefox Web Console output
- Web Console improvements, episode 30
- Three years with Mozilla, and counting
- The Browser Console is replacing the Error Console
- Web Console improvements and the new Browser Console
- Web Console changes in new Firefox versions
- BrowserID (Persona) authentication in Ruby on Rails
Article published on: 24 March 2014, 10:01
This is just a quick note to the blog readers about a new page on MDN: How to customize the Firefox Web Console output. The API presented is fully available in the Aurora channel, and partially available in the beta release channel.
I hope add-on authors interested to extend the developer tools will find the documentation useful.
Send me a comment
Any comments are welcome! No field is required, except the message itself. If you want me to reply, include your email address.
Comments will not be displayed in this page! This form only sends your message to me.