- Three years with Mozilla, and counting
- The Browser Console is replacing the Error Console
- Web Console improvements and the new Browser Console
- Web Console changes in new Firefox versions
- BrowserID (Persona) authentication in Ruby on Rails
- Web Console changes in Aurora (Firefox 15)
- The latest Source Editor changes
Article published on: 31 August 2009, 09:28
Beside bug fixing and polishing PaintWeb in the past weeks, I have also prepared a presentation about all the work I did this summer, as part of my Google Summer of Code project. As such, I talked about my GSOC project at the Linux and Virtual Learning Environments 2009 seminary on Friday, the 28th of August.
Send me a comment
Any comments are welcome! No field is required, except the message itself. If you want me to reply, include your email address.
Comments will not be displayed in this page! This form only sends your message to me.